Our Royal Northern Wedding
We offer you a splendid Authentic Royal Northern Thai wedding, just an amazing wedding!
Price: 119,999 Baht
This is the most lavish Thai Buddhist wedding available, for the truly romantic and demanding. It is ideal for an exclusive wedding with from zero to twelve invited guests (easily expandable to 39 guests – for extra charges of 999 baht per guest)
Our Royal Lanna wedding is designed around a wedding we provided for a members of an old Lanna Royal family: It includes
- Morning offerings to monks on the street using my home as the offering point. I will escort you and your bride to the morning market to select foods and flowers for monks.(special foods you bring from back home are always a welcome treat to add to the offering)
- Hair dresser services for bride provided.
- Receive formal monk blessing a temple by highly revered monk or monks depending on temple choice. Which of course your wedding party is of course invited and encouraged to attend.
- Merit making of offering monks food in morning, birds and fish release to release at temple which is said to encourage good luck in the couple’s future.
- Open Thai bar for all guests, to try some local Thai whiskies and beers as well as some unique local herbal drinks. I will not be held responsible for hangovers – but we make sure they get home safe!
- After the knot tying ceremony, the Lanna evening wedding feast will include a selection of entertainment Traditional Thai ethnic dances preformed by a local Thai dance troupe.
- Classical Northern Thai musicians at venue of course.
- Later if preferred western cds may be played on the stereo or we can attach your i-pod.. If any special songs are requested for dancing or sing to please bring or asked before hand if we have them.
- A Lanna feast where you set the menu! Sample menu here. Totally changeable to suit guest tastes
- You partake in setting off Traditional Fire balloons “KomLoi” to remove bad luck (May not possible in February March or April depending on fire hazard)
- Your bride to be is treated to a “Spa treatment” or traditional “Thai massage” the day before the wedding or a couples Thai massage at the veneu the next morning.
- We will also arrange for a manicure and pedicure for the bride.
- Two Vans and drivers at you disposal the whole wedding day.
- Wedding attire for bride and groom ( “hand woven” silk extra)
- Thai jewelry for bride.
- Decoration of wedding venue with seasonal fresh flowers.
- Traditional Thai flower arrangement and garlands as part of ceremony and for the nuptial bedroom.
- Professional Photographer services, now the countless number of photos taken on digital and copies of the DVD’s so no hassles carrying back negatives and proof. Then expect at least 500+ images.
- A website from the digital photos will be provided if desired and you choose digital. So any friends may see a number of your wedding photos before you return.
- A Video Photographer to provide a life time record that you can show your friends and even your children or grand children. We normally provide a edited DVD as well as raw footage of your Lanna Wedding.
- The evening is capped off with a professional Thai fireworks display!
- Wedding night accommodation for the newly weds, at the wedding venue (if desired).
- Fruit platter and bottle of Sparkling wine in honeymoon suite.(Champagne upgrade available or other beverages if preferred)
- First morning as married couple, very simple breakfast including a great selection of tropical fruits and epicurean delights, or what ever you prefer for breakfast. Just tell us in advance.
- Return transport to city next day at your leisure.
This is all included in the base price of 119,999 Baht.
We normally wind the wedding party by 11:30pm. If you wish to party loudly after that, we will transport the party back to the city where wilder parties can continue in local bars till the early morning.
For more information contact us
What you need to provide yourself!
1. “Affidavits fees” as they differ with consulate, and supporting documents see you countries requirements. Please note we do not cover the fees of the consulates affidavits or their paperwork, but do cover the translations and Foreign Ministry charges and registry charges if you wish to have the marriage registered in Thailand. You must have it registered here for most countries to consider you legally married. It is your responsibility to assure you attain this if the marriage is to be registered in Thailand.
2. Your own foot wear as Thailand has few large sizes, so best you bring your own to match your choice of wedding attire.
3. Hand woven silk wedding attire.Our highest quality wedding attire created from Thai silk woven by the very same silk weavers that weave for the Royal household is not include in this quote. (About 20,000 Baht extra and 3 months lead time if you desire a custom handmade Thai silk cloth)
4. Wedding bands.
5. Accommodation other than Listed.
For more information contact us